Old Habits Die Hard
Mick Jagger
I thought I shook myself free
You see, I bounce back quicker than most
But i'm half delirious, Is too mysterious
You walk through my walls like a ghost
And I take everyday at a time
I'm proud as a Lion in his Lair
Now there's no denying it, a note to crying it
You're all tangled up in my head
Old habits die hard
Old soldiers just fade away
Old habits die hard
Harder than November rain
Old habits die hard
Old soldiers just fade away
Old habits die hard
Hard enough to feel the pain
We haven't spoken in months
You see, I've been counting the days
I dream of such humanities, such insanities
I'm lost like a kid and I'm late
But I've never taken your coats
You see, haven't no block on my phone
I act like an addict, I just got to have it
I never can leave it alone
Old habits die hard
Old soldiers just fade away
Old habits die hard
Harder than November rain
Old habits die hard
Old soldiers just fade away
Old habits die hard
Hard enough to feel the pain
And I can't give you up
Can't leave you alone
And its so hard, so hard
And hard enough to feel the pain
Old habits die hard
Old soldiers just fade away
Old habits die hard
Harder than November rain
Old habits die hard
Old soldiers just fade away
Old habits die hard
Hard enough to feel the pain
É... velhos hábitos demoram a morrer...
Estou triste ouvindo Old Habits die hard.
domingo, 3 de julho de 2005
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Domingo, dia 4, tem eleições para Presidente. Flávio Bolsonaro (o remédio amargo que ninguém gosta) e Lula (maldito) são os que vão para o ...
-
Julho começou com o casamento do Gustavo e da Adriana e terminou em cantoria e festa. Sem lágrimas de despedida. Sem rancor. Sem amor. Julho...
-
Sabe quando você tem certeza que uma pessoa é BURRA? Mas mesmo assim, você acredita que essa pessoa não pode ser TÃO BURRA quanto aparenta. ...
-
Eu namorando soa tão bizarro quanto a reconstrução das Torres Gêmeas? Pois é... Milagres acontecem... Temos gostos em comum: cavalos, arrei...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário